Write for us
Interested in sharing your career experience or expertise? At Corporate Career Girl, we are always looking for guest writers that are able to motivate and inspire our 'millennial women' audience.
With our active and growing community of 2000 monthly readers, our goal is to help millennial women own the corporate workplace and become more confident at work.
The content we accept
We aim to provide our readers with high-quality content on the following topics:
- Career Advice
- CV / Resume writing
- Office Politics
- Corporate fashion
- Lifestyle & motivation
- Inspiring career stories
Some examples of great posts:
Guest post guidelines
- Make sure you write a compelling post title - However, if needed we might change the post title for SEO purposes.
- Ensure your post is between at least 500 – max 1100 words;
- Write about any of the related topics/categories mentioned above;
- Your guest post must be neutral. This means that it may not include any advertising or promotional links;
- We don’t accept articles that have already been posted on other platforms (duplicate content);
- Please check your spelling and content structure. If your content requires a lot of editing it will be rejected.
- Also note that we do not accept the following: Infographics, Press releases, Slideshare presentations and any other content that is similar.
Submit your guest post
Please note that we do not accept drafts. Submitting your content does not guarantee that your content will be published on our website. If your content is accepted, we will get back to you within 3 - 5 working days.
Content submitted via e-mail will not be accepted.